Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff Members
Athena Photobucket Kali Photobucket The Sorting Hat Photobucket Persephone Photobucket Juno Photobucket Ollivander Photobucket
Latest topics
» климакс гинекология
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

» backlink checker free backlinks services
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am

» buy facebook likes xy
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

» buy fans for facebook f6
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

Ginevra Weasley

3 posters

Go down

Ginevra Weasley Empty Ginevra Weasley

Post by Persephone Fri May 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Ginevra Weasley is on hold, as is Bonnie Wright and Karen Gillan for the celebrities of this character.

Last edited by Persephone on Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Persephone
Persephone

Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Ginevra Weasley Empty Re: Ginevra Weasley

Post by Persephone Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm

This has been PMed to my via the person applying for Ginny. She has requested that before the celebrity list gets put firmly into place, that she wants Bonnie Wright and Karen Gillan as her celebrities, instead of Christina Hendricks.

Canon Character Choice: Ginevra Molly Weasley
Why you are the best to play this canon character Prior to Wizard Domain, I have had a couple of years worth of experience playing on other roleplay boards. Even though they have shut down, or they have become something I do not like, I still like to maintain a high standard of writing with my roleplaying. I like the character Ginevra Weasley, and find that she is often overlooked. I feel that I can her feisty nature is something of interest for me, as on many levels, I can relate to her character.
Sample of your role playing of selected canon character in 1000-1500 words
Takes place some time before the war, and I've so kindly taken hold of a few other characters to help me on this 1000 word journey.

Ginny Weasley, star chaser of the Gryffindor Quidditch team as she liked to think of herself secretly, was currently dangling off the end of her broom trying to avoid a bludger and shouting obscenities at a certain Harry Potter (who was by now, turning slightly pale). The reason for this was very simple. The boy-who-simple-could-not-die decided that he had to hold the tryouts for the Gryffindor Quidditch team earlier than the other houses so they had more time to practice. According to Ginny, that was all fine and good. What was not good, however, was that he made current members of the team play against the students trying out. This resulted in a Very Bad situation for all involved, especially one Ginny Weasley who was dangling off her broom as a result of a beater hitting the bludger unexpectedly her way.

Whilst she knew she could have dodge it, she didn't as at the time of said bludger flying her way, she was trying to explain to the other beater that you couldn't go around swinging the bat without thinking first about what may happen if you accidentally hit someone on the head with it.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER, if you do not get this bludger away from me within the next thirty second, I swear to Merlin, I will not hesitate in knocking you so hard on the back of the head, that you won't be able to fly for a week," shouted Ginny, who was struggling to avoid the bludger by now. It was steadily growing more accurate in terms of where it wanted to hit - her. Thankfully, Harry got the point rather quickly and summoned the bludger away from Ginny so that she could haul herself up back onto the broom.

By the time she managed to get safely onto the ground, the second year who hit the bludger her way was shaking so badly, that Ginny was afraid that he would pass out. Although she was royally pissed, it wasn't directed at the second year, but rather Harry. As gently as she could, she went up to the frightened second year and smiled warmly down at him. "Look, there was no harm done sweetie, so don't feel bad, okay? I've taken worse than almost falling off my broom. Look," she said, pointing to her body, "No blood, no foul." Gin smiled sweetly down at the second year and then walked away towards Harry, looking positively furious. "You, on the other hand, I will have my revenge on later. Don't you worry." Gin patted his shoulder and walked towards the rest of the team whistling a tuneless tune.

A little while later, Ginny was sitting comfortably on one of the couches in the Gryffindor Common room, nursing one of the bruises from the bludgers. Dinner had long gone and she was ignoring the large pile of homework in favour of relaxing for the rest of the night. She was thinking about how life at that moment was rather good, and that she had everything she ever wanted around her. Her brothers, despite the danger the Order posed to all of them, were all alive and well, except for Percy who was still being an unforgivable git, and she herself had managed to break away from the bumbling image of her younger self.

The peace was, unsurprisingly broken by a certain messy haired boy, who came bearing what looked suspiciously like a box of chocolate covered fudge. "Gin," Harry said, "You know how much I don't like to be on your bad side. In fact, I'm a bit fearful of you really when you're in a bad mood with me," he said a bit sheepishly, whilst holding out the gift as an apology of sorts. Ginny wondered why she ever liked him. He was all noble and brave, and when it came to females, a bit shy and awkward, which was all wonderful in a man, but for Ginny, he seemed to be lacking that little something extra. It also didn't help that she thought of him like a brother. A brother, whom she treated like all her other brothers.

Feeling like she should put Harry out of his misery and fearfulness of her, although she really didn't think she was that scary, Ginny accepted his chocolate and grinned at him. However, he didn't notice she didn't accept his apology just yet. "I knew there's a reason why I kept you around. You always know how to make it up to me, unlike some other brother of mine," she said grinning towards the general direction at Ron, who seemed to be in seventh heaven with Hermione's attention on him. "That second year kid sure can hit though. Too bad he fell off his broom when you told him to get back in the air. He would've made a great career out of beating if he could handle the consequences of hitting other people with the bludger." Smirking, she popped a chocolate in her mouth and closed her eyes, appreciating the taste.

Wordlessly, she opened her eyes again and started humming a tune, whilst waiting for Harry to finish answering a question directed to him by Seamus. Grinning, she quickly swapped one of the chocolate fudge pieces with a canary cream that she happened to have kept in her pocket for her revenge on Harry. When she had Harry's full attention again, she picked up the canary cream and handed it to Harry who took it without checking it. Within moments, in the place of the Great Boy Who Lived, sat a canary squawking away.

Ginny laughed and patted Harry's bird like form on his head lightly. "By the way Harry, apology accepted. You should know better than to eat something given by the sister of George and Fred Weasley. After all, I was taught by the best," she finished, and winked at his form. Getting up, she whistled cheerfully as she ate chocolate fudge on the way up to her dorm. Whoever said revenge was the best icing on the cake, was damn right.
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

To put the person who is applying for this character's mind at ease, I can see no reason why you can't have Ginny Weasley. However, we'll need the final stamp of approval from Athena, but honey, I think you're pretty much good to go.

Just wait for Athena's approval, and then have at her. Razz
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Pers, if you could forward or copy the link to this thread to the individual applying. Thanks hun.

Like I always say (or will say when more canon applications come through) each member will portray Ginny in a different light. I've seen many 'faces' of Ginny and I'm looking forward to your version with high expectations.
Just remember to keep the disdain (I approve wholeheartedly but I'm afraid it's a little out of character) for Harry on the low... remember that Ginny did love Harry once. Razz That's about all I have to say about the whole (annoying) canon aspect. If this was an AU board I would say go for it but it's... ah... not.

Anyway congratulations on bagging (one of my favourite canon characters) Ginny! Just remember to create the account with Gin's full name Ginevra Weasley. And also to post a plot thread in the canon character section of the plot forum, this is a requirement for canon characters. Good luck! Any questions don't hesitate to ask a moderator or myself. Just remember that any "major" alterations to Gin's character or plot need to be passed by a moderator other than that I'd say your free to "have at her" as Pers delicately put it.
Athena
Athena
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Weasley Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 am

Wonderful! And fyi, there was no disdain towards Harry. I love him to death, but unfortunately for him, as a brother. And because of that, I like to play jokes on him as well as execute a hilarious revenge *gigglesnort*
Ginevra Weasley
Ginevra Weasley

Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 am

Okay, just make sure that it doesn't turn into anything antsy. Btw. You applications have been accepted and your profile updated. If you have any questions just post them in the Questions and Queries section of the board. Congratulations again.
Athena
Athena
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down