Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff Members
Athena Photobucket Kali Photobucket The Sorting Hat Photobucket Persephone Photobucket Juno Photobucket Ollivander Photobucket
Latest topics
» климакс гинекология
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

» backlink checker free backlinks services
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am

» buy facebook likes xy
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

» buy fans for facebook f6
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

MUST READ Registration/Application Notice

Go down

MUST READ Registration/Application Notice Empty MUST READ Registration/Application Notice

Post by Athena Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

REGISTER

You must register for the following:

Student/Adult status
Birthday
Blood Status
Brooms
Pets
Celebrity

STUDENT/ADULT STATUS
You only have two choices student or adult. If you chose to become a student you must choose the year level of your character (first year, second year, third year, fourth year, fifth year, seventh year). You DO NOT apply for your House status in registration.

NOTE If you want your 'student' character to be older, post your application and just add that you would like to play your character in fifth year. You will either be denied or accepted based on the number of students already in that year level etc.

As adults you can start at a minimum of 18 years and variety in age applications is helpful. A reason is needed for your character's choice in status ONLY IF THEY ARE APPLYING FOR ADULT STATUS.

BIRTHDAY
This is pretty much self explanatory. Register your CHARACTER'S birthday NOT YOUR OWN! For neatness sake and to make it easy on the moderators the format should be numerical, DAY-MONTH-YEAR. For example: 30-12-1995. Make sure that your math's is correct, we don't want fifty year old's in fifth year.

BLOOD
Any blood status is allowed, pure-blood, half-blood, muggle-born, squib. Just remember that it's not fun role playing with a whole load of pure-bloods. Try to mix it up. Half-breeds (such as part-Veela etc) need to be applied for.

BROOMS
Any broom status is allowed. Just remember that not everybody can have a firebolt, they are worth a small fortune and only some registrations for firebolts will be accepted. Try and mix it up a little.

PETS
Only students need to register their pets. Cats, owls, toads and rats are the only pets allowed at Hogwarts, you cannot own a dragon! Any pets that are at home do not need to be registered.

CELEBRITIES
Copy and paste the following code to register your celebrity to your character. Remember before you choose your celebrity browse the Celebrity List post here otherwise you might double up with another character.

Doubling up is allowed but if more than two different members have the same celebrity whoever registered that same celebrity (the third individual) will be asked to remove their avatar and banner and register a new celebrity. So again ONLY two different members can have the same celebrity no more than that.

Each member is allowed to have two celebrities for each character. New members are required to have posted at least 200 post before re-registering a change of celebrity (after registering your first two). If members wish to change again they have to wait until they have at least 400 post. And if members wish to change their celebrity again they have to wait until they have 800 posts, then 1600 posts etc.

The idea is that the more you post the less your images, icons, avatars, signatures and banners mean to you and the more you appreciate the posting and story line. At least that's the theory. Suspect

NOTE Admin and Moderators have special privileges; they are able to change their celebrities as many times as they want.

NOTE 2 Members are only allowed two celebrities per character.

APPLY

You must apply for the following:

Wand
House

HOUSE
If you are a student then you will be required to apply for a wand through Ollivander's Wand Shop in the Diagon Alley forum POST HERE. This will require you to role play entering the shop, looking around and allowing Mr. Ollivander to select a wand for you (once the position for Ollivander is filled students will be required to wait for Ollivander to reply to their application/post). Adult characters can just post in this thread.

In the sample of your character's nature you could use any number of settings. Example first day at Hogwarts (on the train), lunch in the Great Hall with friends.
Make it as interesting as you can but be sure to demonstrate what your character's nature is.

WAND
You will need to copy and fill in the following code for your character to be placed in a house.

For "Wand Preference" please enter a House and a year level. Example: Hufflepuff 4th Year

In the sample of your character's nature you could use any number of settings. Example first day at Hogwarts ( on the train), lunch in the Great Hall with friends.
Make it as interesting as you can but be sure to demonstrate what your character's nature is.

Code:
[b]Characters Name[/b]

[b]Student/Adult[/b] [i]If you are an adult please remember to apply for a job/position in the
[url=http://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net/special-applications-f187/]”Special Applications”[/url] section of this forum[/i]
[b]Reason[/b] [i]Only applicable if you are applying for Adult status[/i]
[b]Birthday[/b] [i]Example: DAY-MONTH-YEAR 20-12-1995[/i]
[b]Blood[/b]
[b]Broom[/b]
[b]Pet[/b]
[b]Celebrity[/b] [i]Maximum of two[/i]

[b]House Preference:[/b]
[b]Sample of your character's nature in 100-500 words[/b]

[b]Wand Preference:[/b]
[b]Sample of your character's nature in 100-500 words[/b]

Post the above code in a new thread titled with your character's full name. Example Jane Smith.

MEMBERS CANNOT RP UNTIL THEIR REGISTRATION/APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED. ONCE A MODERATOR OR THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS GIVEN THEIR APPROVAL YOUR PROFILE WILL BE UPDATED ASAP. MEMBERS CANNOT CHANGE OR ALTER THEIR PROFILE.
Athena
Athena
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down