Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff Members
Athena Photobucket Kali Photobucket The Sorting Hat Photobucket Persephone Photobucket Juno Photobucket Ollivander Photobucket
Latest topics
» климакс гинекология
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

» backlink checker free backlinks services
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am

» buy facebook likes xy
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

» buy fans for facebook f6
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

Alistair Finn

2 posters

Go down

Alistair Finn Empty Alistair Finn

Post by Alistair Finn Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Name: Dr Alistair Reginald Finn
Preference: Ravenclaw
Sample of your character's nature in 100-500 words

"The one who makes it sells it away, The one who buys it refuses to use it, and The one who uses it does not see it. What is it?"

"Oh, clever, clever my old friend. Alas, I have heard this one before. The answer is a coffin of course, or else I am in my grave."

"Welcome back, Alistair." The portrait swung open to reveal the Ravenclaw common room. "You wish to enter?"

"Oh no indeed, old friend, I just came by to see if I still had the penchant for riddles that I used to. Carry on!"

Alistair walked away down the corridor, whistling, and spinning his cane, as a highly confused portrait swung back to meld with the wall. Behind him, enchanted suitcases bumped and crashed into various suits of armour, and enraged several paintings. Alistair was followed down two flights of stairs and up to a door by an elderly wizard in a nightgown screaming obscenities and brandishing a pineapple. Alistair chuckled.

"Alohamora. Oh dear, that will not do for a locking spell. Best think of something better. Come along Will!" The door clicked open, and Alistair strode into his chambers, a bottlebrush grey tabby trotting in after him.

Character's Name: Dr Alistair Reginald Finn
Preference: Holly, 13 1/3inches, Thestral hair core, springy
Sample of your character's nature in 100-500 words

"The one who makes it sells it away, The one who buys it refuses to use it, and The one who uses it does not see it. What is it?"

"Oh, clever, clever my old friend. Alas, I have heard this one before. The answer is a coffin of course, or else I am in my grave."

"Welcome back, Alistair." The portrait swung open to reveal the Ravenclaw common room. "You wish to enter?"

"Oh no indeed, old friend, I just came by to see if I still had the penchant for riddles that I used to. Carry on!"

Alistair walked away down the corridor, whistling, and spinning his cane, as a highly confused portrait swung back to meld with the wall. Behind him, enchanted suitcases bumped and crashed into various suits of armour, and enraged several paintings. Alistair was followed down two flights of stairs and up to a door by an elderly wizard in a nightgown screaming obscenities and brandishing a pineapple. Alistair chuckled.

"Alohamora. Oh dear, that will not do for a locking spell. Best think of something better. Come along Will!" The door clicked open, and Alistair strode into his chambers, a bottlebrush grey tabby trotting in after him.
Alistair Finn
Alistair Finn

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Alistair Finn Empty Re: Alistair Finn

Post by The Sorting Hat Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

The Sorting Hat has chosen well
For on your first day he could tell
Even in another house you would
Solve the riddle if you could
So Ravenclaw it had to be